Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thankful

Thankful! What more can be said but I am thankful. Thankful that God has made me who I am.



~ But by the grace of God, I am who I am .... 1 Cor. 15:10


Thankful for the tender hand of a loving God. Thankful for bountiful blessings that flow from the tender hand of a God who gives me way more than I ever deserve. Thankful for the comforting hand of a Father who takes away my pain, my worries and my stress. Thankful for the Father who gives me do-overs with the rising of the sun each morning. Thankful that He has given me a family to love and care for ... his family. Thankful for the energy, the courage, the love that He gives me to care for them each day. Thankful that he has given me a family that shows me gratitude and love in return. Thankful that he has allowed me to be a mom to three beautiful children on this earth while he is caring for my oldest in heaven. Thankful for a Godly husband who cares for me and our children and sacrifices for us daily. Thankful for the gifts of sight, sound, touch, taste and smell that allow me to experience the world He has created to the fullest. Thankful that I live in a country where I am free to worship my God and profess my belief without fear of imprisonment and free to pray openly for those who are persecuted around the world. Thankful for the trials in my life that make me stronger. Thankful for joy, sadness, grief, worry, love, .... Each is truly a gift and makes me who I am.


Every good and perfect gift is from above ... ~ James 1:17


I. A.M. T.H.A.N.K.F.U.L.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to step back and take in the blessings! I have learned that we should never, ever take things for granted!! I am glad you are blogging!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete